[PRE-PLANNING FOR YOUR OFFICE VISIT: things to remember]
1. Insurance cards and Photo ID
2. Copies of any previous diagnostic imaging (X-Rays, Mammogram, MRI or CT Scan CDs
3. Complete medication list (including dosage)
4. Listing of Treating Physicians with address and contact information
5. Any questions or concerns for your surgeon
Family members are always welcome and may accompany the patient in the exam room if desired.
If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, please contact your PCP to ensure this referral is completed prior to your appointment.
All deductibles and co-payments are the patient’s responsibility, and their payment, as well as any other non-covered charges, are expected at the time of the office visit.